Friday 7 June 2013

AS Reflection

Hmm…To be honest enjoyed the AS coursework this is because I picked a genre of music which I love and researching as well as making the magazine was fun. On the other hand, I was skeptical about the evaluation as I don’t think I did as well as I could have. But I want to stay positive about it. Making the music magazine was a little tricky at first as I wasn’t familiar with InDesign however after playing around with it and experimenting with the different features I’ve been able to create a semiprofessional Kpop Music Magazine.

The exam was alright and it was what I expected. The questions given to us was reasonable however, I’ve learnt that I need to write a lot faster as I only had a minute spare to roughly read through my essays. I managed to remember most of the key facts that I needed and the technical terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment