Saturday 8 June 2013

Brief

After having a long thought about the two provided options I have chosen to do the Music Video. In order to complete this coursework I must create:
  • A promotional package for the release of the Music Video containing:
  • A Music Video Promo.
  • A Cover for the Album.
  • A Magazine Advertisement for the video.

Format of the practical:
  •         20 marks – planning and research,
  •         20 marks for the written evaluation answered as the Director.
  •         20 marks on the overall product.

I have chosen this brief as I liked doing the AS Level music magazine and I am able to use the InDesign as well as Photoshop very well, I am also comfortable using Windows Movie Maker and other video editing software. Furthermore, I love music and I would want to be able to get creative and see what kind of music video I will create.

The genre I will be doing is KPop, this is because I am very familiar with the conventions and it's a unique genre to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment