Friday 10 January 2014

Audience feedback

Over the Christmas half term I was able to show a majority of my target audience my products. I directly gave my blog URL to the majority of my friends and asked for their feed back. I asked for comments on my music video and someone left a comment on my two previous posts.


Twitter feedback:

@anzy :  I like the way you've got a simple story line and you've chosen good actors to star in your music video.

@Steezyahongza : The magazine advert is my favorite product. It stands out from the usual adverts I see.

@MaattLi : All three products are good and I can see they are all linked with each other.


This shows that the majority if not all of my target audience like my product its somethign they expect. My final step into finishing my products will be a final draft which will then lead me into making my final evaluations in different media forms.

1 comment:

  1. Some excellent work here Kim but you need to start posting your evaluation. You only have 2 weeks left!
    JA

    ReplyDelete