Monday 20 January 2014

Final draft - Music Video

 
 
This is my final draft of my music video. I have changed all of the requests and individual feedbacks from older drafts as well such as deleting the clip where she walks up the stairs as it's irrelevant and I have also added extra clips on the last third of the video to make up for the missing clips. I will ask a few of my audience for their feedback through social media such as skype, facebook and whatsapp.

After recieveing feedback from my peers I have decided to edit the final once more to decrease the blackness when she closes her eyes in the last quarter as the duration was too long therefore I slowed the speed of the clip where she closes her eyes to fill in the darkness.
This is the re-edited final:

No comments:

Post a Comment