Friday 12 July 2013

Audience research

I have created a questionnaire which I will hand out and hopefully get feedbacks. This will allow me to know the likes and dislikes of my audience. I will be able to include what they like in all of my task in order for it to sell to my target audeince.

My target audience are people from both genders ages 16-19. This is because I have found out through concert reseach that most people who attend Kpop concerts are of this age. Moreover the artists themselves are very young such as Zelo from B.A.P who's 16, Taemin from Shinee debuted at the age of 14 and Suzy from Miss A.


1 comment:

  1. Think about how you could substantiate your audience research findings by using a focus group... You could get a group of K-Pop listeners together, film them watching existing videos from the genre so you can draw on the things that appeal to them in your own video. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete