Thursday 25 July 2013

Audience Research - Focus Group

Here is a group of K-pop listeners who volunteered to take part in my research. 




For what I have gathered they like my song choice as it's unique and unlike other K-pop songs as it has a slow tempo. Catherine stated that the song could be associated with summer and this is one of the main reason why I will be filming during this season. 

Natalie stated that the song could be about romance and that's what she would associate with the song. This means that my audience would prefer a music video with a romantic narrative however Eleanor challenged this as she stated that though the song is sounds happy the title of it isn't which makes the audience confused and "disturbed".

I find this very interesting as this has given me an idea for my music video. I will post my ideas as a summery plot and when I finally decide I will create a storyboards.


No comments:

Post a Comment