Tuesday 27 August 2013

Moodboard

Here’s my mood board which has some of my ideas and inspirations. I've gone for a nature themed music video as the weather has inspired me. Furthermore it will be easy to find a good location as there are many places to use such as a garden, park or a house. However, as want my music video to be bright I will have to think about the time of the day which I would film. 


I have also thought about the practicality of the location as I may need to re-film a section and it would be difficult if l chose a location such a central London as the environment may change.

The accessibility is also another important thing to think about and by using a location such as my garden I will always be able to use it whereas it I had chosen to use a large park, it may close for a certain reason during summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment