Tuesday 27 August 2013

Actors

I have now chosen 2 actors who will create the narrative of my music video. There will be one female performer and one boy who will act as the boyfriend.


My female artist is Richa Gurung who is the main lead. I picked Richa as though she isn't Korean she looks it and as I'm doing a Kpop song I need someone who'll look the part. Moreover she too listens to Kpop which is a benefit as she will know the conventions of the artist and it'll be easy for her to learn the lyrics. She also has the charisma when she's in front of the camera which will make my audience adore her. Her acting skills are also very good which is good as there will be a lot of acting involved due to the narrative.

The male actor I have chosen is Sam Hong who will act as the boyfriend in the music video. He will be the perfect as he has knowledge of Kpop which means he knows how the male actors act in the music video. He also own Korean style clothes which means I won't need to purchase much. Furthermore, he will be able to play the "boyfriend" part well as he's a natural at which. He's also good looking which is a bonus for the female audience as it will attract them due to his sex appeal.
 

The most important aspect is that they are both in reach as they live very close to me. This means that I will be able to gather both of them and it will not be a hustle to film both of them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment