Wednesday 28 August 2013

Location

I have chosen various locations for my Music Video.

Since I made my target audience listen to the song and the feedback I got contained of an "outdoors" setting I have chosen just that but leaning towards the nature side as I believe that it will fit the song perfectly due to it's calm tempo. The location I have chosen is my garden as I thought it looked pretty and it had all the props already. For example I have the wooden and metal bench as my actress has many parts in the garden and it also fits the location perfectly. Another reason I have chosen my garden is that it has various plants and most importantly the bamboo as it visually pleasing and it is also associated with Oriental/Asian which will give my audience the first hint within the 30 seconds of the introduction that this music video is K-pop or at least Asian.






The second location I have chosen is my living room as I find it pretty and my audience have also said that they want a simple background to be different from usual Kpop music videos. Another reason is that my house is always free meaning I will be able to film that section of the scene. I will however have to move some furniture around to get it the way I have pictured it in my head.



The last location I have chosen is New Eltham park which is close to my house meaning I will be able to go there all the time. I don't need a permission to film too which is another benefit. The park is rarely used which means that my actor and actress doesn't have to be in front of the public and their confidence will stay the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment