Tuesday 5 November 2013

Costruction of Music Video: Draft 3

 
 
This is the third draft that I've created and i followed all of the advice and feedbacks my audience have given me throughout the construction phase. I have hopefully met all of their needs as I've added different transitions, enchanced the colurs and made the purple tint bolder as well as slowed down the tea scene. (Another post will be made on how I've done these).


Audience Feedback
 
Eleanor Gray, 17

 
Chloe Lam, 20
 
What are your thoughts about this video?
"Well this is one of my favorite songs and I really like how you've added the story line to it and it fits perfectly with the song lyrics."
 
Was the storyline what you expected?
"To be honest no but I like the twist you put into it 'cause I thought you'd only have a girl missing a boy and she has flashbacks but the twists you've put into it makes it really special"
 
What didn't you like about the video?
"I think the transitions don't fit with the song"
 
What can be done to improve?
"Just the transitions 'cause I don't really like them"
 ~ ~ ~
Group feed back from a year 9 class
 
 
 
~ ~ ~
For the feedback I recieved I will change the transitions for my final piece. I will do this by editing the transitions on Adobe Premier pro as well as fix the lip syncing.
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment