Wednesday 6 November 2013

Costruction of Music Video: Draft 4

 
This is my fourth draft which  includes all of their suggestions and I have listened to what my audience said.


I posted a 20 second video clip on my instagram account and asked for peoples opinions. The majority of them said they liked it and found it cute. This shows that I am hitting my aundience's expectations.

Nevertheless, I created a focus group from girls aged 14-15 and I asked for their opinions. These are the outcomes:
They've stated that they like my camera work, video quality and narrative. I am greatful for this as I was able to produce a product which they like.



For my 5th draft I will make sure to incoorporate all of their comments such as making the "Disturbance" title longer. I will ensure to add all of their requests in my final piece. I'm also thinking of changing the colour of the title on the music video as it doesn't justify the name of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment