Monday 16 December 2013

Construction of music video: Draft 6


These are a few written feedbacks from a focus group. The majority of them liked the video so far but felt like the "walking" away scene is too long. From what I have learnt, I will need to edit and change a few of the chains of the video.

Changes I've made from the feedback I was given:


This is the first change I have made, I've learnt that the dramatic black pause was too long therefore I made the duration by half a second which now fills the black gap. I also showed down the first half of the frame as it went to quickly. I changed the clip speed to 60% which slowed it down.

From the feedback I received, I learnt that the majority of the audience disliked the walking away scene with the feet. So to tackle this problem, I deleted a few of the feet scenes and added a scene where she's looking at the clock. This now runs for 5 seconds. I also slowed down the duration of the clip where she's crying to decrease the walking away scene.

This was one of the most liked scene which shows a graphic match on the tea cups. However, the audience thought that the clip was too quick and wanted to see it more. To tackle this request, I increased the clips length which shows the rest of the clip to the audience. I have also increased the duration of the 2 images of the boys which shows them for a much longer time.


1 comment:

  1. The lip sync is evry accurate and the sofened effect on the scenes reflects the mood of the video well. I really like the reversed effects at the edd of the video, and the slow motion sections, which add atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete