Tuesday 10 December 2013

New Magazine Design

(Top row is the new design and bottom is the old one)

I have created a few changes from the old version such as the image I used. I used this image because she looks more visually appealing and direct mode of address is clearly presented. Continuation is easy to spot as I have used the same technique with the Album, the gradient is very clear here where they can instantly like the album and the music video. I have kept the availablility on Itunes and Google Play as I leanrt that the majority of my target audience liked that aspect from the old version, this is the same with the code scan. I kept the same font and style on the advert and the magazine to again show continuation and for the audience to distinguish the link between the two. The mise-en-scene is also very important here are we see Mi-Kyong in the same outfit which will be appealing and memorable in the audiences' minds.



No comments:

Post a Comment