Tuesday 10 December 2013

Sudden Change - Album and Magazine advert

I have decided to recreate and improve my CD adlbum, this was beause I realised that my album didn't convay K-pop characteristcis. I believe that this new album is simililar and contain more characteristsics which will make my audience aare that it is a Korean album. I have kept the same font and font layout but I have however, changed the colours to make it stand out againt the plain background.

I have learnt that the majority of the Korean albums have a simple white background which my old album didn't contain and I learnt that my audience didn't recognise the genre as it didn't show enough conventions of a Korean album.

I will also be chaging a few things on my magazine advert as it didn't show enough continuation. One of the main problem is that the picture I used didn't show enough emotion and continuation as I picked a different picture which didn't show continuation in terms of mise-en-scene. I will also change the color of the text as it doesn't contract enough from the background, the audience were not able to see the text which may hinder the sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment